Saturday, February 23, 2008
Slept all by herself!!!
HUGE NEWS in the Fleming household...Miss Brooke slept the entire night in her bed last night. OK, I am exaggerating because she didn't "sleep" through the night, but she didn't need to come into our bed to sleep. SO, to us-this is a BIG deal! We are so proud :) Maybe this means that she will want to sleep in her own room by the time she is five or so!!! Just kidding....we hope. Anyways, just thought that I would drop a quick 'exciting' update while watching the Oscars-as I'm sure you all are as well! We have our next DR appointment tomorrow-more shots :(-but we will get a weight/height update and may hear that it is time to go to cereal!! Could be a big day :) Will write more soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment