
I received this 'quiz' through email-an all about your husband quiz- and thought I would post-in case you all don't have enough information about our lives :
1. His full name: Gary Robert Fleming
3. How long did you date? We dated for 7 years before getting married.
4. How old is he? 25...almost 26~such a youngin!
5. Who eats more? Gary, although I eat waaayyy faster then he does. He could take two hours to finish a meal if I didn't rush him a bit :)
6. Who said "I Love You" first? TOTALLY him...I would never say first!
8. Who sings better? OK-I think that this is a total obvious answer...although I think I do a pretty mean Amy Winehouse...
9. Who is smarter? Do I have to answer this one? I guess I will say Gary-Computer Science seems much more intelligent then my major..
10. Who does the laundry? Both of us-he washes, I fold-team work.
11. Who pays the bills? I do-power..control...
12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Gary..wait, when your looking at the bed or laying in the bed..not sure now
13. Who mows the lawn? Gary-my excuse is my allergies.
14. Who cooks dinner? Both-I think I am ok, but he is an excellent cook.
15. Who drives? Both
16. Who kissed who first? Totally Gary, like the I love you thing..I wouldn't go first!
17. Who's more stubborn? Me for sure.
18. Who asked who out first? Gary asked me by buying me Roger Water concert tickets for my 18th birthday-b/c I 'love' Roger Waters?? I had no clue who he was...still am not 100% positive...
19. Who proposed? Gary did-at my apartment...
20. Who has more friends? We have the same friends so I guess that would be a both.
21. Who is more sensitive? Absolutely me-I take everything personal.
22. Who has more siblings? Me! 3 sisters and 1 brother (and a brother in law and soon to be sister in law if those count..!)
23. Who wears the pants? Well, I am pretty bossy so I would say me, but I think that he would tend to disagree..what do you all think??
Now you all answer! I am going to get some of you to start blogging so you can let me know all your info as well :)
No comments:
Post a Comment