This was the point where mom's camera battery died-I know 'mom of the year' right?? I even made sure I had my memory card on me etc. but 1/3 of the way through the day and I am battery-less. All the more reason to go again I guess!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
A day at the ZOO!
This Tuesday, Brooke and I met up with our friends Lindsay & Lauren for a day at the zoo. Lauren was an old pro having gone to the zoo when she was only a few weeks old, but this was Brooke's first time and I think that she had a blast!! We went to the children's zoo which was a ton of fun and the girls even played in the fountains-I think that Lauren enjoyed it a bit more then Brooke :) We even got to ride the train-although Brooke did sleep through that portion...all in all it was a great day with perfect weather and we cannot wait to go back again!!
Brooke posing when we first arrived at the zoo-in her fabulous zebra shirt (stripes are slimming). We had some lunch at the Painted Giraffe while waiting for the girls.
Lindsay & Lauren with the goats-the girls were totally fascinated and we were totally holding our breath!
She was all ready for this one! At the children's zoo they have a jeep for the kiddos. We let Lauren take the wheel because she is a month older :) They were having a great time and annoying the boys that were waiting in line and checking them out of course :)
This was the point where mom's camera battery died-I know 'mom of the year' right?? I even made sure I had my memory card on me etc. but 1/3 of the way through the day and I am battery-less. All the more reason to go again I guess!
This was the point where mom's camera battery died-I know 'mom of the year' right?? I even made sure I had my memory card on me etc. but 1/3 of the way through the day and I am battery-less. All the more reason to go again I guess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment