Monday, November 10, 2008
Back to Blogging
So, it has been almost a week since I have posted an update and I guess I haven't really felt like I had anything 'bloggable' to share. I do have some pictures from over the weekend and that seemed good enough. Here's to hoping that my life picks up a bit!
Brooke and mom headed to the mall on Sunday to get a few errands down (i.e. Aunt Maggie's B-Day present). Who knew that the mall didn't open until 11:00?? I had not clue b/c I honestly never go! So, we hit up the play area at Chesterfield Mall until the stores opened up. Brooke had a FAB time playing with all of the toys and watching all of the kids. She just kept waving to everyone-it was so cute!!
Wednesdays are my day off and last Wednesday it was BEAUTIFUL outside! We are lucky enough to have a park close to our house so Brooke and I hit it up while we could. She got to do her favorite-the swings-but was still fighting a cold so was not too into anything else minus people watching-like mother like daughter!
We promise to update more this week!! I will try and do adventurous things to make sure I have something to share with you all :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love the puffy-vest look!
Post a Comment