Well, not too much to say following the ultrasound appointment today. I am going to go ahead and say that no news is good news. I was a little bit dissapointed that my doctor wasn't there doing the u/s today. The other doctor that was there, though, I do really like and he is the best at reading u/s so that was a plus. The 20 week u/s is always longer as they are looking for anything 'out of the ordinary' and checking all sorts of measurements, etc. This always makes me nervous becuase you don't know why they are speanding so much time looking at the brain...is there something wrong or what??!! After about 45 min or so we were done. The doctor came in and said that everything looked good and he would see me again in 4 weeks. 4 weeks??!!! I am always and every two weeker! He said that Mama R was still there, but that she was smaller then last time. When I asked for an exact measurement, he said he didn't know..just smaller then last time. He told me that I really shouldn't get hung up on size. As long as I wasn't having any problems and the clot was getting smaller all while the baby is getting bigger I should see this as very positive news because he did.
I have another appointment tomorrow-this time with my acutal doctor. I should get a better vibe as to what he is thinking and whether or not they are going to lift any of the bed rest rules, etc. I am looking forward to hearing from him :)
In Brooke news, we decided to bring her with us to the u/s appointment today. We figured that she would be pretty good and she LOVES to say hi and bye to the baby and talk about babies and obsess about babies...all...day...long...so this would be fun! NOT SO MUCH. She totally was NOT into the u/s and had to leave the room 3 times with Gary. At one point, she officially got kicked out when another technician popped her head in to see, 'if she was ok.' Yeah-she was totaly fine just talking and being maybe a bit loud...She then asked if Brooke could leave because it was 'distracting' to the other patients. Well..I think that the other patients should get used to it-I mean they are hear because they are pregnant right?? What do they think is going to happen in the next few months?? AND Brooke is on the light side of loudness, etc...just sayin..
Onto the next appointment...!!
2 comments:
"He told me that I really shouldn't get hung up on size."
That's what he said
good one, Amy! I totally thought the same thing :)
See you this weekend for the fiesta a Innsbrook!
Post a Comment