Brooke was at Innsbrooke this weekend with Mom and Dad to celebrate Tracie's birthday (is it 23 or 24?...j/k). She had a great time on the beach and is slooowwllly warming up to the water...unlike her cousin Lily who (litterally) jumps in head first and is ready to go. There were tons of kids on our lake (or as Jack would say, "my grandma's lake"...nice grandpa) that Brooke loved to watch. I think that her and Lily will have to duke it out for the cute boys in the future :)
Monday, July 27, 2009
Happy Birthday Tracie!!!!
So, the last two posts haven't had any Brooke pictures, so I thought I would catch up. Brooke has been a busy lady lately. She is getting more and more talkative and we really have to watch what we say around her now. She is starting to repeat what we say which can be cute, but I can also imagine quite embarrasing in certain situations. Her current favorites are "No Mommy!" , "No Baby" , "No Bella" ...can you sense a trend here? We may have a bossy girl on or hands :) A new one that I like, though, is "Oh Baby!" Not sure where this came from, but it is pretty cute..
Brooke was at Innsbrooke this weekend with Mom and Dad to celebrate Tracie's birthday (is it 23 or 24?...j/k). She had a great time on the beach and is slooowwllly warming up to the water...unlike her cousin Lily who (litterally) jumps in head first and is ready to go. There were tons of kids on our lake (or as Jack would say, "my grandma's lake"...nice grandpa) that Brooke loved to watch. I think that her and Lily will have to duke it out for the cute boys in the future :)

Brooke was at Innsbrooke this weekend with Mom and Dad to celebrate Tracie's birthday (is it 23 or 24?...j/k). She had a great time on the beach and is slooowwllly warming up to the water...unlike her cousin Lily who (litterally) jumps in head first and is ready to go. There were tons of kids on our lake (or as Jack would say, "my grandma's lake"...nice grandpa) that Brooke loved to watch. I think that her and Lily will have to duke it out for the cute boys in the future :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That popsicle is almost as tall as Brooke - sooo cute!!!!
I have a bossy little thang too, sounds very familiar.
When we were out at Innsbrooke with your mom and Amy I couldn't get Lannah to go in the water but the Kaller kids kept going into the water head first - no fear.
Love the popcicle picture, too cute!
Post a Comment