I am guessing that Brooke is starting to have some cabin fever of her own. This past Friday, while I was working in the family room and Gary was in the basement, Brooke decided that it was time to do a little furniture re-arranging. I came to the living room and found that she had moved the buffet table in front of the door. She also decided that it was about time for me to clean out my purse and got a head start for me. Thanks Brooke...but I think that we are going to go with the original layout.


Another sign of boredom, letting Maggie and I play with Brooke's hair. We thought that maybe it was time for a 'real' ponytail-not just the crazy on top of my head style that we have been working with. I think that it is a good look!! I think that I need to pick up some new nail polish-the fun we could have with that...


In less exciting news, we have another u/s appointment this
Wednesday. I am hoping for good news, but to be honest I am just not expecting it. Mama
Roja decided to flare up again this weekend and I don't know if that is good news, bad news or just run of the mill when you have a blood clot news.
Who is Mama Roja you ask?? Well, my friend Lindsey decided that if we are going to talk about this dreaded blood clot then it needs to have a name. Many suggestions were thrown out, but I decided that I liked Mama Roja the best-thoughts??
So, lets hope that She has stayed the same size (again...going on 6 weeks this Friday) or has decided to slim down. I am NOT in the mood for a plus size Mama Roja (Linz-that is for you).
4 comments:
Love the new pony...so cute!!
nailpolish= best idea yet!! cant wait!!
low ponytail, nailpolish, NYC shirt, and leggings woud equal possibly the best outfit ever :)
AWESOME PONY! We have been contemplating nailpolish too- just for the toenails though. We are praying for you. Hope things are going okay.
Post a Comment