Sunday, October 4, 2009

Brooke's Birthday Party

Brooke had a great time at her birthday party this weekend! The weather was perfect and we had a great time with all our friends and family that were able to celebrate the big '2' with us :)


In the bouncer with Lannah-totally a highlight for the day!
(Thank goodness cousin Wade was there to show us how to blow it up...shouldn't have taken 2.5 hours I guess :) )

Brooke's Elmo / Big Bird Cake
Cousin Lannah helping Brooke out with the candles-she was totally ready :)

BEYOND excited over her new baby doll-Thanks Katie!!!

Cake-round 2.
Yes...I let her have just a little more cake that night...she was so excited!

3 comments:

Maggie said...

this pictures made me laugh, cry, all the works!

ps i cant wait to play..i mean see...all of brookes new toys!!!

ppss: shes going to love her gift from aunt maggie!

Unknown said...

so bummed I missed the party...being in Ohio stinks sometimes

and I will agree with Maggie, she is going to love BOTH her presents from Aunt Tracie and Maggie!

Julie said...

Looks like she had a great time...wish I could have made it!