Monday, October 4, 2010

P90-Week One

I officially have one week of P90X under my belt.

 As Tony would say, I totally, "Brought It."

Highlights
  • I am totally sore. I actually like being sore...feels like I actually accomplished something.
  • Each workout is only a max of 1.5 hours, with most workouts being 1 hour long. This hour, though, also consists of Tony talking and a warm up and cool down. I LOVE watching the countdown on the screen...especially when 'cool down' appears. Best.Moment.Ever.
Negatives
  • The Diet. Apparently the menu does not include diet coke and red wine. I have tried to cut back on both and have also eliminated other carb filled foods. I absolutely a bread girl so this is a bit hard. I also cook for four people at night and don't really want to make separate meals. I have been looking up lots of recipes to try out.
  • Kempo. I HATE this video. For those of you unfamiliar, it is a mix of Karate and who knows what else. All I know is that if there was a hidden camera in my house, you would all get a huge kick out of my jab/hook/cross/upper cut combo...
7 Days Down
83 Days to Go

Weight loss to date: .5-1 lb

No comments: