So, my sister Amy and I were having a conversation today.
Both of our girls are princess crazy. They want to wear the costumes, the crowns, the shoes.
Every time we are at the store, Brooke tries to convince me that she NEEDS a t-shirt adorned with all of her favorite girls.
As soon as we hit up the swim department, the drool starts when she views the princess selection.
I pick up the pace with my cart. You see, I will not buy her anything that has licensed characters. Amy, on the other hand, is WAY nicer. Although it is not her favorite apparel for Lily, she knows how much Lily loves it...and how happy she is when she gets to wear it. So, her thought is....why not??!! I, on the other hand, just can't bring myself to pay the $15.00 for something that I really don't like the look of...although it is Brooke's DREAM to swim in a Disney inspired number. Why can't she see the value of the monogram??!!!
Minus P.J.'s and undies (no picture needed). We are ALL about these.*
*all rules go out the window when bribery assistance is needed with potty training and bed time.



3 comments:
Urgh, you beat me to the post! Be prepared to be crushed Brooke when you see Lily's suit! She even kissed the picture of herself wearing it...holla!
teaches you to always stay on top of your game, Akaller!
I'm all for fun swimsuits and pjs....t-shirts make me a bit nervous - but remember when it was cool to have Tweety Bird or Mickey as over sized t-shirts and baggy jeans? I'm positive both of you had those items and we have pics to prove it
Omg Kelly...I couldn't agree more! I am all about princess pj's & undies but I just cannot bring myself to let her wear it out in public! Maybe I am a bad mom...but she will thank me later ;)
The only exception is Disney world...she maybe, just maybe be allowed to wear her fave princess outfit there.
Post a Comment