Last weekend we had my sister Maggie's Graduation party. We also celebrated my brother and sisters graduation from college(s). No-they are not twins-some people just take a little longer then others to graduate!
The kiddos had a great time hanging out together-Jack totally was showing all of the other kids around grandma and grandpas house-where all of his toys go, etc. The girls would have helped out, but decided to chill on their blanket instead-looking fabulous as usual!
After the graduation party, Gary and I went to our very good friends Ande and Lindsey's wedding. My brother Matt and his fiance Lindsey were AWESOME enough to stay overnight with Brooke-who did GREAT (from what I hear!). Gary and Brooke were exhausted by Monday and ready for a nice, long 3 hour nap-pretty cute right?!?!
Today we celebrated Gary/Dad's birthday. It was pretty awesome because one of the guys that is working on our basement wished Gary a happy birthday and (I quote) said, "so, the big 30 huh? Hows it feel??" Gary could NOT believe that ANYONE would possibly think that he could be 30! That is what he gets for telling me that I am pushing 30 and totally a cougar since I married a younger man-do I have to remind him that I am only 9 months older then him?? All in all he was happy, though, because he got some really fabulous Tom Johnson style workout shorts and tickets to John Mayer.
1 comment:
i totally thought when i scrolled down there would be a picture of gary in his tom johnson shorts! and gary and brooke sleep the same way with one arm up - too cute!
hope gary had a good 30th birthday!
Post a Comment