Monday, May 12, 2008
Mothers Day
Yesterday was my first Mothers Day and although the weather was less then perfect, we still had a great day. Gary, Brooke and I met his parents and brother and sister-in-law at Church and then we all went to brunch. We had a great time and Brooke was very well behaved :) Gary got me a very nice Willow figurine (Angel of Mine) which I love and Brooke got me the cutest picture frame that already had a picture of the two of us inside-it was perfect! Although I didn't get a picture of Brooke and I yesterday, I did get a GREAT one of her and her favorite Uncle Mike-too cute...
The rest of our day was spent relaxing at home. All four of us (Bella included) took much needed naps followed by picking up some take-out for dinner. It was the perfect 1st Mothers Day and thank you to Gary for making it so wonderful for me-he even did all of the laundry and dishes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment