Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Up and Up and on the Move
She is mobile-totally mobile...my sister Maggie came over to watch Brooke while Gary and I went to the Cardinals game with our friends Ande and Lindsey last week and when we got home she let us know that it was so sad when Brooke was standing up in her crib crying to get out...WHAT??? She had totally NEVER done that before! Brooke had started to sit up in her bed and fuss when she wanted to get out but never before had she stood up in bed. Maggie has this affect on her nieces and nephew. They always try out new things when she is around-standing up in bed, crawling, saying first words...I'm sure more will come ! ! !
Brooke is also constantly moving now. No longer can I get some laundry done around the house while she sits and plays with her toys next to me. One second she is in one place the next time I look she is trying to take apart the computer. She is pulling herself up on everything and cruising along the walls, furniture and anything else she can get her hands on!!! This is only the beginning of how busy she is going to be keeping us. I myself crawled when I was only 9 months old-now, I don't think that she is going to up on start walking on me this month, however, I think that it is going to be pretty soon-totally by the one year mark (can you believe that is only 3 months away!! Crazy how time flies!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
it looks like she is in baby jail.
when you get time, change my blog link.
Post a Comment