Monday, June 30, 2008

Someone needs a hair cut...

So, it has been awhile huh? I think that I was still quasi recovering from our whirlwind weekend with the three kids only to be followed by a very busy week at home. Gary played all through the weekend - Thursday at Harpo's and Friday at Fi15teen. He is playing all this weekend as well - Wednesday at Bar Napoli, Friday at F15teen and back to Bar Napoli on Friday...so if anyone is looking for some live music entertainment...!!! So, we will not have any big 4th of July plans, but I don't think that Brooke would be able to fully appreciate it this years anyways :) Gary and I do have some 'big' plans this week, though, as we are going to the John Mayer concert on Thursday to celebrate Gary's Birthday-better late then never. I am really just hoping that he gets his hair cut before out big date...

Ok, so Gary didn't really want for me to post these at first, but he finally gave in after we both couldn't stop laughing about how hysterically funny he looks. When I was pregnant with Brooke, I sooo wanted her to have Gary's thick, dark brown hair-after seeing the afro that it can become when not cut regularly, maybe I should be glad that she got mine! Oh, and why do you ask is he giving the "we're #1" in the second picture?? Not a clue...but both of their eyes are closed and they look pretty funny so it gets posted...!! So, if those pictures didn't just make your day and have you laugh out loud, I don't know what else will :)

Here are a few cute pictures of Brooke too-just because I always have them!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

fab update and even better pics!