Tell me what you think about this...
I am on the phone yesterday (quite busy actually-on a work call), Bella is FLIPPING out because someone is at the door and Brooke is continuing to alternate between "mama" and "uh oh" like it is her job. I go to the door already annoyed with their presence and I discover that it is two fairly nice dressed dudes from AT&T. I open the door and they say, "hi...can we speak to your mom??" WHAT?? "No" I respond, "I am the mom." OK-granted I am short and all, but do they think that I am 12?? Compliment or Insult?? I am not quite sure...
Passed out after only one beer! She must take after her mother :)
Once again, totally kidding-but she did take a snooze on the kitchen floor when Aunt Amy was babysitting today. Amy said that one minute she was playing with her magnets in the kitchen on the fridge when it got really quite (usually not a good sign). When Amy when to check on her, there she was...sleeping on the kitchen floor! She must take after that mom after all! Another joke folks :) I was actually a bit concerned as to why she would do this before I remembered that my sister Maggie once climbed up 4 shelves in her closet only to clear the toys off and sleep there..one the shelf! My mom spent hours looking for her & may have called all of our neighbors is not the police only to find her in the closet-6 feet up. I guess my family is totally bizarre with sleep I don't know...
I also happened to recieve The BEST birthday present in the WORLD today from my sister Tracie. I am a huge coffee drinker (black-no sugar no cream) and I have recently developed a desire to have many tacky coffee mugs because when your a mom that is what you must have! Tracie decided to make me a mug with one of my all time favorite pictures of Maggie on it with the following description:
"Coffee is better then mango's!"
Coffee is better then mango's...do you know what else is better then melons??
What else have the Fleming kids been up to?? Michael Phelps...all night long Michael Phelps. Gary and I have never 'really' been that into the Olympics, but this time we are so totally into 'The Games." Our favorites so far have been girls gymnastics, men's swimming and I like womens beach volleyball too. And..when did they get hand ball?? What's up with that?? With that said...we have Phelps on now..I am going to have to go...
Coffee is better then mango's...do you know what else is better then melons??
1 comment:
what up KFC! mom FINALLY saw the blog and pics and thought they were phenomenal!!! miss you from UD!
Post a Comment