So, I was not going to do Halloween this year. I did not want to go door to door trick or treating for candy that the people would know that I was going to eat (do to the obvious fact that my child only has 2 teeth that are 'fully' in...3 almost there). However, after I talked to my sister she convinced me that I could take Brooke out for a little while. I didn't spend any money on a costume, instead using Jack's costume from a few years back. I don't know how much Brooke enjoyed trick or treating, but it was an experience and one that I think she will totally be in to next year.
Oh, and by the way, I was totally prepared for ALL the trick or treaters this year since we ran out of candy last year (I still swear that the kids were on walky talkies since we did have king size candy bars). So, the grand total....ZERO. If anyone is in need of a sugar fix, head over to our house b/c I am sure I can help you out...plus it will assist me in not gaining 50 pounds.
3 comments:
hahahahahahahah i laughed out loud when u said i need to get a life...very funny kel..im proud
you could also send some candy this way...it would be greatly appreciated..just saying
hahaha i love it! check out the latest facebook profile pic...just saying
no candy needed here-we have enough of it waah waaah
Post a Comment