Today Brooke and I met two of my good friends at STL Bread Co (Panera for those of you non-St. Louisans) for lunch. We were having a nice chat when we noticed that the woman sitting next to us (with her two children..one being about 7 or 8 and in full plastic bid..what?) completely engaged in our conversation. At first one could think that we were imagining things-why would she be interested in the lives of three girls she has never seen/met before right? It was not our imagination, though, for a solid hour she sat there fully staring at us and evesdropping! I mean come on lady at least be non-chalant and just listen..don't stare! I hope she got a good ear-full. Maybe we should have invited her over...Oh, and when I got home from lunch I decided to take Brooke's shoes off to get ready for her nap. Come to find out that Brooke's shoes had been one the wrong feet all day-way to go Gary!! He claims that they are so small it is hard to figure it out when your in a hurry..right.
No comments:
Post a Comment