Tuesday, April 28, 2009

On the mend

Does this girl look like she is getting better or what?!?! Brooke was starting to feel better today-at least she loved that I gave her an apple!

Today we had a friend over to play as her parents had to attend a funeral. Brooke was not 100%, but I think that the girls had fun.

No-Brooke is not slouching she is just that short! She is only 1 month younger but how funny do they look next to each other! I never realize what a small fry she is but she is almost a head shorter then her girl friend!

I think that tomorrow Brooke will be back to 100%-at least I am hoping for the Kaller kids sake :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nothing like a little apple juice dripping down that fab Dayton shirt to cure being sick...

Unknown said...

Praise God she is feeling better. Won't let her off the prayer chain until the healing is complete....but then again she might be stuck on the prayer chain! ;o)