What better day then today to let everyone know (even though most of you already do) that Brooke is going to be a big sister!! We are so very excited and I am sure that Brooke-eventually- will be too. She already loves to feed her baby dolls in the morning and push them around the house in the stroller. She also likes to pretend to give herself shorts in her tummy just like mom (I have to take them when prego)-kinda creepy right?? So, the countdown begins to Christmas time...doesn't that seem SO far away?? December 10th is my due date, but I am hoping that my favorite doctor in the world will let me go a week early like he did last time around. We are going to find out the gender...all that know me well know that I am no good at surprises...and will keep you all informed. Until then, you can watch the baby tracker to keep up to date-exciting huh?? Next DR appointment is June so until then...no news is good news :)
For all of you mom's out there-Happy Mothers Day!!
6 comments:
Congratulations Kelly, Gary and Brooke! Keep us updated on the new baby.
Happy Mothers Day Kelly!
Love,
Kim
Happy Mother's Day! Congratulations on the new wee one! May your day be full of joy & blessings
now you need a pic in that cute outfit I made!!!
Happy Mother's Day and CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are so excited for you guys. Brooke will be such a great big Sis. Hope you are feeling okay...pregnancy is fun with a toddler around!
YAY! Congratulations! We're pregnant too! Early January! Our babes will be friends!!!
Congratulations, Kelly! Brooke will make an ADORABLE big sister =) Keep us posted on any news!
Amanda Connealy
Post a Comment