Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Crazy Boring

Well, I haven't posted in almost a week. It has been totally crazy, yet totally dull. We are trying to get (what feels like) a million things done around the house before Brooke's 2nd Birthday Party. These include the bathroom (promising updated photos this week) and Brooke's new bedroom. On top of that, I am attempting to get organized for Brooke's b-day party and make list(s) of things that we need for the new baby. It is a bit hectic around here!

Oh-and did I mention that Brooke starts her new 1 day a week school program on Thursday? I have been talking it up and she seems excited (she has no clue what to expect of course) but I am a total nervous wreck! We will see how this week goes...


Brooke is working on her piano skills. According to Gary, this will be the first musical instrument that she will play. She will then move onto the drums so that she and Gary can have a band together. Not going to happen.

Brooke has been rocking the full pony tail lately. Her hair is finally starting to get long enough! when I do her hair in the morning, she will say, "pony?" Such a big girl :)

All right, well I am off to go grocery shopping at the grand opening of our new grocery store. Yes-it is totally lame-but I have been looking forward to this. There are going to be contest and live radio broadcast-my life cannot get more lame can it?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

going to the new Schuncks is not lame at all. I totally did that when our new Kroger open - left straight from work and it was worth every second of the crowded visit

LOVE the pony look!