It is totally hard for me to belive that she is actually two years old and about to be a big sister. Time has totally flown by...hopefully these next 37 days will too :) Gary took Brooke for her two year check-up yesterday and she is 34 inches tall and weighs 25 pounds. She is around the 73% for height (not a Johnson trait) and the 43% for weight (also not from her mother).
I always think that it is fun to take a quick look at her month-by-month pictures to see how much she has changed. I think that she has grown up so much!
Brooke Year Two

3 comments:
wow - Lily has 2 inches and 5 pounds on her - she must get that from her dad's side...
My favorite picture still has to be the one Brooke laying on the vet floor next a dog phamphlet! Only you Kelly!
Those pics are the best EVER - and I totally agree, the one of her laying on the ground is priceless! I think that's the one you use when she is in highschool and they play the guess who's who with baby pics - she will love you forever for that :)
Post a Comment