I had a check up today with my OB and he set a date for my c-section! He gave me the option of choosing either the 3rd of December or the 8th of December-this was a no brainer. I had been hoping that the 3rd would be an option (Grandpa Buchheit's birthday) so I picked 12/03/2009 right away :) I am so excited to have a date-I tend to be a bit OCD. (In case you noticed-the 'baby ticker' has been updated to reflect the new date :)) There is always a chance that I could go earlier (36 + weeks would be the very earliest, though) but I never went into labor with Brooke so I think that we will make it to our 'due' date with no problem.
Also-for those of you still wondering about the babies name-yes, Gary has given me the 'go ahead' on name choice #2. I am going to give those of you that DON'T want to know the babies name before December 3rd a chance to leave the blog now....
Are you gone Dad??
One last chance.....
Ok-some people (not me) like surprises. After much back-and-forth, Gary and I both settled on Caroline Marie. Not to be confused with Carolyn. I have always had Caroline in a top 3 position and Marie is my mom's middle name as well as my sister Amy's so it works perfect. Let the countdown continue.....
8 comments:
i would like to inform all that i am VERY excited about my new nieces name for it is also the name of one of my best freinds...i thought everyone should know...
and by 'everyone' you mean the five people that read/comment on this blog right??!!
Also-realized that she will have the same initals as her new Fleming cousin :)
Jack has already been talking about "Carawine!!!" tonight - he is glad she is in your tummy and not Miss Kelly's...
Cute! I love the name!
Great news about the date and love the name!
Brooke and Caroline....sooooo cute!!!! :)
Love the name choice, so pretty. OMG 6 weeks!!!!
I think this is the most people have ever commented on the blog...way to go!
sweet carolinnnne. bum bum bum!
Post a Comment