Sunday, February 21, 2010

Because I am SUCH a great mom :)

I am not a big cold weather person-much more of a Spring and Fall kind of gal. Needless to say, when it is gross and snowy outside, I am not the first to bundle up and take the kids out to build snowmen. I do want Brooke to be able to play in the snow, though, so why not bring it inside! Lame you think?? Not so much-she was thrilled!! She honestly played with her own personal snow for well over an hour and I didn't have any wet clothes to deal with either :)




Enjoying her toy bathtub filled with snow.

Who doesn't love using their mom's kitchen items for a little snow play?

Side note-I don't think that Brooke would like outdoor snow either-she asked for gloves while playing in her kitchen snow world "mom...this makes me soo cold.."

Yes-I let her eat the snow-I mean it was freshly fallen on the deck?

Maybe I found a little dirt after I saw her eating it...but I tried it too and we're all cool...


DELICIOUS!!!


Want some??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

are you going to save some for Caroline's baptism? Maybe make some snow ice cream?!? Can't wait to try it :)