Caroline is the big 10...Months!
Seriously...think about this...in exactly two months she is going to be ONE!
(I have amazing math skills)
This is a crazy, crazy thought. Wasn't I just on bed rest??
When Brooke was ten months old, it led to big changes. This was the month that I felt she really transitioned from baby to toddler. She was talking more and the walking began
And now here we are. Ten months old. On the verge of walking (do I say this every month?), popping out teeth like it no ones business (current count is six) and even saying 'Mom' (although it could be on accident).
October is sure to bring many more exciting firsts with Caroline and I couldn't be more excited...bring it on!
1 comment:
OH MAN!! i cannot WAIT to give my sweet caroline a big ol kiss!!!! and brooke too, and jack liky and addison!! haha I cant wait to see you guys soo soon!!! alittle more than 24 hours!
Post a Comment