Even though I cannot believe it, Lily turned three on Friday. I still feel like Amy just called us to let us know
Ms. Lils was arriving three weeks early!
We kicked off the celebration at Amy & Joe's with a birthday bash that included a visit from Ariel herself :)
This may have been the best birthday gift her parents could have given her. Even the dads (and grandpas) were excited to see Ariel :)
All of the kids were enthralled with Princess Ariel. She read stories, played games and even sang a song. If I even had a quasi good voice, I think that this would be my dream job. You have adoring fans everywhere you go!
Fans of all ages :)
Happy Birthday Lily!!!
(My current FAVORITE pictures of the BFF's)

1 comment:
The party was AWESOME, the kids had so much fun! I love that last picture of the girls and in that first picture it looks like Eli is putting the moves on Brooke and she is like OH. MY. GOSH. GO AWAY.
Post a Comment