Wednesday, October 20, 2010

One Happy Day

It has been awhile (9 days to be exact) since I updated on the kids. The aunt's in Ohio (and fans worldwide) need some picture updating!! I will not make you wait any longer...



My darling and always happy child, Brooke.
Sometimes life is not fair when you can't ride in your baby sister's
swing.


And then there are some children who are just constantly happy...


They cannot help it-to them, life is fabulous...


And...eventually, their pure happiness rubs off on everyone around them.


How can it not??!!


Happy Wednesday.

4 comments:

Maggie said...

that was so needed kel..i was getting a little worried that you had stopped taking pictures! not that i dont care about your X and you and garys trip (i definatly do) BUT i love those little munchkins!

Unknown said...

is it wrong that i almost had a matching outfit as Brooke on when reading this? skinny jeans (almost leggings), uggs, and a long sleeve t - sadly, no bow.

if that's wrong, I don't want to be right

Bethany said...

I love that during what looks like a mini meltdown for Brooke, your first thought was, I better get the camera :) Super cute as always!!

Unknown said...

I seriously checked your blog everyday while you were gone--thinking...hoping maybe you'd get to a computer and blog about your trip, the girls at the grandparents... Didn't realize how addicted I was?!
Love the new pic's--especially the first one of Brooke.