A couple weekends ago, I went to a children's clothing resale hosted by a friend. I got adorable clothes for the girls...in fabulous condition...for an amazing price. After having the girls try on their new outfits, I became obsessed with hunting down more good deals on spring/summer clothes for Brooke & Caroline.
I turned to ebay to begin my search. Did you guys know how much is out there? I am sure I am the last person on earth to turn to ebay to find 'deals' for their kids clothes...but seriously-there is amazing stuff out there!!
Here are two of the dresses that I have bought for Brooke so far.
Cute right??!!
Here is the thing, though. The dresses above I ended up buying through the 'buy it now' feature. I still got amazing deals on these dresses. WAY lower then resale. AND, they are both brand new. Everytime I have tried to bid on an auction, though, I have lost. There are some bidders out there that really know there stuff! At the very last second they always beat me by $0.50.
I always know exactly what my max will be for the item. I have just been inputting that number as my 'max bet.' For any of you out there that may use ebay, is there a better way? Do you not bid at all in advance and wait until the last few seconds?? If your a ebay junky like I am turning into...fill me in on yoru secrets!!
Have to go-I have three auctions ending in 1 hour....


No comments:
Post a Comment