This trip was amazing. Can I tell you all how much I love the two words "All Inclusive??"
Since this was our first trip to a resort like this...or really any resort period...I don't really have anything to compare it to...but it was great.
Our room was on the first floor and there were literally dolphins outside of my balcony all weekend long. If they were brave enough, they could have jumped right up onto our deck (that would have been quite the picture right??).
Look at Gary swimming with the dolphins!!
No, not really. It was a bit pricey and, lets be honest, I can't even handle the fish at Innsbrook touching me.
Gary spent the majority of his outdoor time playing volleyball and bocce ball...
I spent the majority of my time laying outside and finding magical huts that served drinks all day long.....
The beaches were gorgeous and the water was SO blue. Don't you just want to join us there for our next trip???
On Saturday, there was some entertainment at the hotel-fire dancers. It seriously made me think that this could be my new talent. How awesome would I be to bring to parties.
"Hi everyone, my names Kelly...and I can dance with fire. What can you do??"
I do not want to forget to mention Karaoke night. Gary brought down the house with Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi. I cannot express to you how disappointed we were that the hotel we were staying at was hosing 'Dreams Idol' Monday night (the day we left). The winner won three free nights at the hotel. We would have been a shoe in....
| AWFUL quality...but Desires Night Club didn't offer the best lighting. |
I swear...I was on this trip too...but Gary isn't one to pick up the camera and takes tons of pictures. Don't worry though, there was a professional photographer one night that took some shots of us on the beach. Think senior picture poses...but when your almost 30 years old. Are you excited or what??
So glad to be back home with the kiddos....but missing fun in the Cancun Sun! Comments welcome with co-vacationers looking to book for Spring 2012...any takers??
2 comments:
Oh sister we are in!
I've never been to Mexico in my life. I've always been a little bit scared but if they offer free drinks, I might go ahead and book a babysitter NOW!
Post a Comment