Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pool Hopping

I feel like my life has been totally un-blog worthy lately. Anyone else?? Are we really that lame...??? Maybe. Or, it could be that we are just so freaking hot! I have gone to more pools in the last few weeks then I think I have ever been to in my entire life (since, as most of you should already know, I am not the biggest public pool fan).


The girls love it.
Brooke loves to swim and has gotten pretty good at it lately.
Caroline digs it for about 1/2 the time we are there...and also enjoys people watching from the safety of a lounge chair (takes after her mother).


I also decided to officially cross over to the mom world and purchased my first one piece. It took me almost four years, but I decide that me running around in a two piece chasing my kiddos does not equal attractive. Quite the opposite in fact. So, I have saved everyones vision and picked up a little number from Target. No, I don't have pictures. No, your not disappointed.

Today we are back at it again.
Off to the pool , followed what will (hopefully) be a super long nap for Caroline.

No comments: