Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sunday

This weekend, the girls and I decided to do a little swimsuit modeling in the backyard.



 What's a swimsuit photo shoot without the classic water over the head shots??



 Just.Like.the.Pros.

Our fun was spoiled when I heard a little noise coming from one of our plants. It was not the wind as Sunday was simply hot with zero percent chance of a breeze. It also wasn't Bella because she is totally lazy and simply sleeps in the shade. I went to investigate...but only after I had put some shoes on. Why..I don't know. I felt safer. As soon as I walked to the other side to get a better look...I saw it. A HUGE snake. I freaked out and proceeded to do an embarrassing dance that the neighbors could make millions on if they lucked out and were video taping me at that exact time.

Look at this MONSTER.
You would do a freak out dance too right??

Of course, fearing for the girls, I yelled at them to run over. Brooke took one look and said, "It's pretty small mom." Thanks Brooke. After two minutes...they were back in the pool. I was calling Gary to find out what pest company worked on the weekends.

FYI.
Upon creating this post, I noticed in the picture that the HUGE, scary snake in my yard is probably the first snake ever to have four legs. Yep-not a snake. Totally a lizard. Doesn't make me like it any more...but seems way less scary then a big, bad snake. Oh, and it makes the screaming and dancing even more humiliating.

Big Bad Snake

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Was it as bad of a scream as when Maggie saw the snake at Innsbrook? I was secretly hoping you'd post that within this post haha

Mary Anne said...

Yikes! I don't know if I'll want to come help clean up your yard again!