Monday, January 30, 2012

21

133 days!

This week I am going to go with Babycenters comparison vs. The Bumps. They say baby boy is the size of a carrot...pretty similar to last weeks banana I guess :). 



No doctors appointments this week or ultrasounds ..those will have to wait until week 24. Very happy to be this far along and still experiencing a healthy pregnancy. If I was going to complain at all, though, which of course I never do...I have to say that leg cramps...especially at night...are awful! I also had to increase my heparin shots to 4 a day...532 to go!!

In other news, we actually got out of the house this weekend..twice! Gary had his company's holiday party on Friday night downtown. We had a great time...even if one of us was in bed at 10:30...which is so past my bedtime :). The only downside es missing Dateline ..hope it was a repeat. We also found out that Gary won another trip to Mexico through his company's work!! He works so hard and I am very proud of him. We will not be able to go, though, since I don't think I would be super fun in Mexico at 36 weeks prego ...in a swimsuit ..there's a visual right??

Gary finished his first home project..a cubbyhole shelf for Caroline's room. All that is left to do is sand and paint and then I will post a picture. Next will be the built-in shelves in the family room and getting baby boys room somewhat ready....

Onto week 22!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

hey, i just thought of a GREAT graduation present for me...hint I got the idea from this post..

still get giddy to see baby BOY!!!

Unknown said...

You want a bunch of carrots, Maggie?

Can't believe it's already 21 weeks! See you sooooo soon in St. Louis!