So, I didn't get any comments on my last post...I guess I better take it up a notch :)
Gary picked up Brooke from my parents house today and when I got home she and I were plaing on the floor when all of the sudden she was like 2 feet away from me-she was totally crawling! She was crawling backwards, but she was crawling! I then decided to test her new skill a bit so I had her reach for toys to the side of her, waayy in front of her, etc. She was turning on her tummy 180 degrees, pushing up on her knees and moving forward..like I said..totally crawling! Well, she was scooting at least!! I have decided that this is happening because her cousin Lily was over on Wednesday. Everytime Lily comes over, the next day Brooke is doing something new-a skill that Lily will have already mastered. We will see what this turns into as the girls get older! It is pretty amazing, though, and I am so excited-time to really get to the baby proofing around the house :0
I have also decided to add another 'non-baby' section to my posting. I have a tendency to be quasi-obsessed with downloading new music. It may be something that I heard on the radio or maybe from a friend or I may have just heard it through a commercial or on TV. As soon as I hear something I like, it is stuck in my head until I get on itunes and download it. I thought that I would share some of these 'finds' with you all and you can download them too-if you like them that is...
First post!
1. Where I Stood by Missy Higgins - Care of my friend Ruggeri (AWESOME)
2. Violet Hill by Coldplay - From their New Album
3. Only Yesterday by Taken by Trees - Seen/Heard on Grey's Anatomy
That is all for now! Enjoy :)
2 comments:
i am commenting...
me too...
Post a Comment