
What a fun filled weekend the Flemings had! On Saturday, Gary, Brooke and I attended my first "Mom's in the City" event at the pumpkin patch! Brooke was in awe of all of the orange. I think that she had a pretty good time and she loves, loves, loves to people watch so she was in heaven with all of the kids running around! We bought her a few small pumpkins-her first ever!


I don't know how much she liked it when I dropped her off amongst all of the pumpkins-a little overwhelmed I think!! I was going for the picture op!

This weekend was also a celebration of my friend Lindsay's birthday. Gary and I went out to dinner with Lindsay, her husband Craig and their friends. A great time was had by all..I think that I was starting to get a little tired, though :)
Also...HUGE NEWS...Brooke finally got two more teeth! I think that I can call it official since her top left tooth as well as her bottom left (next to her two middle) have broken through!!! I think that the worst has passed...for these teeth at least. She is also walking a TON more and therefore keeping Gary and I very, very busy!
I hope that everyone's week is off to a great start!
2 comments:
thanks for the update! LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics! congrats on the 2 new teeth too! see you in 8 days!
hey kel u look really pretty in that pic with lindsey..work it! but cute pictures and i cant wait to see you in 8 days!!!
Post a Comment