Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Trouble with Two's!

I don't know how moms out there do it with two. I tried my best today-and succeeded although tired and very hot -to manage Brooke and Lily at both Target and Petsmart. They girls did ok,but they really wanted to be watching one another the entire time they were riding in the cart-a problem when you have them both forward facing. We finally got out of both store accomplishing the tasks at hand-birthday gifts and food for Bella. What a day huh?? We picked up Jack at Day Care and came straight home-no way was I ready to attempt going out in public with three!! Today is my last day watching all three kids at once. I have decided to go back to work an additional day (3 weekdays and my Saturday shift) and my sister Amy has generously volunteered to watch Brooke for me while I am at work M, T, and Th. My mother-in-law is still graciously helping me out on Friday's. Brooke and I will have Wednesday's for play-dates, errands and just mommy and me time which I am thankful for. I am still staying 'part time' in the sense that I can take a day off when I need to which is also a good thing-I am looking forward to the new schedule-but will miss the three kids too....
Brooke's Uggs fit her too!!! I don't know how much she likes walking in them, though.


No, she has never been to NYC-so not a clue if she really 'loves' it, but hey-Old Navy was having a sale...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

she is just the happiest lil' girl-I love it! Maybe if her godmother strikes it rich w/an awesome job (in NY even), there could be a potential trip to NYC in a very long time :)