Monday, September 15, 2008

Good times with a little Rock Band

This weekend, Gary and I got out of the house on Saturday night and went to a BBQ at our friend Sean's house-hosted also my my good friend Marci. Thanks so much for having us! We had a great time playing Rock Band-well Gary had a great time, I was boo'ed off the stage after my incredibly sad performance on the drums. Sean and Marci also stopped by on Saturday to see Brooke-she was pumped! We got in a few pictures, but Brooke would rather not sit still anymore and just walk everywhere..!

Hanging out with Aunt Marci who gave me the most fabulous outfit!! She is such a nice friend and surprised Brooke with a new Fall outfit that we are planning on wearing to the pumpkin patch next weekend!! Don't worry, many pictures will be taken!!

You cannot tell in this picture, but Brooke was totally all about Sean. She walked right up to him and did the 'pick me up' cue which he totally picked up on. She was quite content hanging out with him-even though the look on her face is interesting in the picture! Maybe it is because we caught her with a new man...I'm sure Marci is extremely jealous...

Lindsay and I also had our first Chez Ami party this weekend! We were so excited that our friends came to the party and some kiddos even made it to the bash! It was so fun to chat with the ladies and watch all of the kids play together-of course the one time I don't have my camera ready...I will be ready for this weekend at my sisters house where I think kiddos are coming too!!

No comments: