Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Big Girls

Brooke is a big girl. After talking to my sister Amy, I found out that Brooke has not been eating in a high chair or off of a tray for quite some time now over at their house. I was unaware of this and had been continuing to feed her off of her high chair tray. She had been beginning to throw a fit about this and I had no clue why. Well now I know-she is a big girl.

When we went over to my parents house two weekends ago, she sat at the little kids table in her own chair and ate her dinner off of her plate only getting up when she was finished. Well, we don't have a little kids table at our house-Grandma and Grandpa Johnson totally spoil their grand kids with their little kiddo table that Grandma got by dumpster diving..no joke here..as she would say, "her neighbors have good trash!" We do have a booster seat, though, that fits up against the table and for the last week or so Brooke has been eating at our table and she LOVES it! The little things in life right? She is so mature :)

Yes, that is still a bottle, but it does have a sippy cup top ok!! I am having a hard time saying no to the bottle at night...and in the mornng..

Brooke is soooo into politics. It was all I could do to pull her away from NBC this mornign while watchign the Presidential Inaguration. Gary and I are so proud-future senator? Maybe-she gets it all from her mother...I did go to Girls State you know :)

No comments: