Thursday, January 29, 2009

Why mom doesn't do the laundry

Gary and I have an agreement-he washes and dries and I do the folding, hanging and putting away of the laundry. Well, since I was home for the last two days with Brooke (one being my day off and one being a snow day-yes, even companies sometimes have snow days!) I decided to be 'extra' great and do a load of laundry. Apparently, talking on the phone while loading the dryer was not a good idea. Gary came upstairs with my dry load and I guess I had thrown a wool sweater in the dryer...oops. At least it was mine and I have owned it for probably 4 years. I also didn't love it too much so it was cool.

Brooke was pumped too. Add some colorful tights, a onesie (as a makeshift camisole) and this girl just got a new sweater dress! Ok-I had to roll the sleeves a bit, but she can totally pull it off.

Aren't you loving the snow day bed head? Cute huh? The only thing better would be a picture of me trying this on. Don't get your hopes up-the sweater has already made it's way to the dress up clothes bin downstairs. She is going to be rocking the 2000's looks when she is in middle school.

No comments: