Monday, March 16, 2009

Birthday PARTY!!

Brooke was invited to my cousins Wade & Lisa's daughter's 2nd birthday party. We just call her Brooke's cousin, though and we LOVE her!!! Brooke was so pumped and wanted to wear one of her new dresses. Luckily it warmed up and was a gorgeous day. We had such a good time and Brooke would appreciate it if Gary and I let her live at their amazing house.

The Waldman boys arrived-minus Jeff. We missed our Lynn too!!! Brooke called the boys before we went to the party so that they would all match in different hues of orange. It totally works doesn't it?? Go Greyhounds!

No-your eyes are not deceiving you. They actually have pre-historic dinosaurs at their house-no joke. His name is Chewy and Brooke got to ride him, feed him and pet him. She loved him and asked Grandma if she would buy her one for Easter. Of course Grandma said yes-she will buy three of them for all of her grandchildren-why not??!!! Right G-Ma??

Loving the dino-They also had an amazing anamatronic horse upstairs-I told Brooke that would be a great God Mother gift.

YEAH B-DAY GIRL!!! I cannot believe that L is 2! She got a new bike from one of her cousins that Brooke totally was eyeing. Brooke pushed L around on the bike in the kitchen and it was adorable-they will be BFF's along with Lily for sure.

Weather is supposed to be FAB this week so expect many party pics from outside.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I missed Brooke too! I love how the boys are all coordinating with Brooke so fabulously and also how Jacob is pointing at her like he is surprised to see her there on his knee.