Brooke went to the dentist for the first time today. I know it may seem really early, but she has this bizarre tooth in her mouth that I was a little concerned about. The tooth coming in directly to the right of her front tooth is split in two pieces. It is not split all the way to the gum, but enough that I noticed and was wondering what was going on. The dentist was SO nice and I highly recommend their office (314-965-7630-in Kirkwood). Apparently it is not too uncommon and we just have to wait until she is older to see what happens. The permanent could come in normal, or their may not be a permanent tooth at all!!! The other possibilty is that two teeth come in. If that is the case, we will make her join the circus to bring in some additional money. The odds on it will be normal. They did let me know that I could have it filled when she is older for her school pictures...Not that I asked....
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
ramblings....
Brooke went to the dentist for the first time today. I know it may seem really early, but she has this bizarre tooth in her mouth that I was a little concerned about. The tooth coming in directly to the right of her front tooth is split in two pieces. It is not split all the way to the gum, but enough that I noticed and was wondering what was going on. The dentist was SO nice and I highly recommend their office (314-965-7630-in Kirkwood). Apparently it is not too uncommon and we just have to wait until she is older to see what happens. The permanent could come in normal, or their may not be a permanent tooth at all!!! The other possibilty is that two teeth come in. If that is the case, we will make her join the circus to bring in some additional money. The odds on it will be normal. They did let me know that I could have it filled when she is older for her school pictures...Not that I asked....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm OBSESSED with her dress! Is it weird that I want one for me?
Post a Comment