This weekend, little miss Brooke didn't feel so good. She was her usual perky self until Saturday morning when she seemed to have a slight fever. By Saturday evening, her fever had spiked to 104. I called our exchange, but after watching her symptoms and having her fever drop, they didn't feel it necessary to have her go to the ER. When Sunday came, she just didn't look right to me. I spoke to my doctor and he said to bring her in. I am glad that I did because it ended up that she had an ear infection in one ear and what appeared to be slight pneumonia-although they think that it could just be viral related. She got some Amoxicillin and we have been resting (and watching The Wiggles) ever since. I am hoping that she is back to her happy self by tomorrow :)
PS-Thanks to a fabulous cousin, we discovered that The Wiggles are coming to STL this August! We are pumped-especially Gary. Anyone want to join us???
2 comments:
Praying lil Brooke is back to her chipper self really soon. Commanding all infection leave her body in the mighty name of Jesus. That strength and joy be returned to her 7 fold. Praying the whole family is blessed with super natural health in the mighty name of Jesus.
Poor thing, I hope she is feeling better. Those ear infections are miserable. We went to the doctor yesterday, I thought Lannah had one too but it turns out to just be a virus with a nasty sore throat. I am so ready for flu season to be OVER!
Post a Comment