Monday, June 8, 2009

New Swing Set?

My blog updates lately have been pretty debbie right? Sorry for that-I am trying to get some positive and good news out there and hopefully that is what Wednesday will bring. Until then, how about a Brooke update? This past weekend we went to my brother and sister-in-law's house and Brooke wanted to move in. They have a swing set in their backyard and Brooke was in total heaven. Gary has decided that his next project (following the 10 he already has) will be to build Brooke her own. I informed him that they do sell swing sets that he can put together without having to design it, cut the wood, etc...but he thinks that it will be 'fun.' How does that sound fun?? I am for sure keep you all updated on that little project-maybe we will sell them on the side-what do you think??? Either way, we have officially turned a corner and home improvement is totally 'fun.' I did get Gary some pretty nice tools for his birthday and they will be put to some good use-Fathers Day is just around the corner...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Gary will have to ask Roger for some design ideas. As I write this Wade and Roger are at the garden building a swing set. Lannah is absolutely addicted to swinging and what Lannah wants Grandpa gets her. It should be done soon, when are you guys available to come check it out and play? Hope things go well on Wednesday!