I got a call from a friend-Katie-saying she was going to stop by. When she arrived at my door, she had this basket filled with 7 books and 4 DVD's all put together by my friends. It was to help me pass this bed-rest time-I was SOOOO incredibly EXCITED and SURPRISED and EXCITED and kind of wanted to cry I'm not going to lie... I must be so lucky to have the nicest friends. I don't think that I can totally express what it meant to me-and of all days today-to know that my friends are thinking about me and would do such a thoughtfull and generous thing. I have MANY hours of reading and watching to catch up on and I cannot wait. Thank you SO much to all of my friends that did this for me-you don't know how much it means :)
Sunday, June 28, 2009
The NICEST Surprise
I got a call from a friend-Katie-saying she was going to stop by. When she arrived at my door, she had this basket filled with 7 books and 4 DVD's all put together by my friends. It was to help me pass this bed-rest time-I was SOOOO incredibly EXCITED and SURPRISED and EXCITED and kind of wanted to cry I'm not going to lie... I must be so lucky to have the nicest friends. I don't think that I can totally express what it meant to me-and of all days today-to know that my friends are thinking about me and would do such a thoughtfull and generous thing. I have MANY hours of reading and watching to catch up on and I cannot wait. Thank you SO much to all of my friends that did this for me-you don't know how much it means :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment