There are not too many things that I miss about being pregnant. I do love when the baby first moves..up until they permanently lodge body parts into your ribs, bladder, etc...One of the things that I really do miss, though, is my casual dress and how it is totally acceptable in public for me to wear yoga pants 24/7. It is even viewed as being 'cute!'. It is not so cute anymore when you still wear those yoga pants after the baby is born. People give you the look of...is she newly pregnant?? Did she just have a baby?? I am still in that in-between time frame. I don't need to wear maternity clothes-thank goodness!-but none of my pre-pregnancy clothes fit yet either. So frustrating!!
My New Years resolution this year is going to be to drop those prego pounds (still have 7-8 to go) and maybe a few extra for good measure :) I am in two weddings this year and need to get back in shape! Gary and I decided to re-join our local community center and I am really excited as lots of my friends work out there as well. He was going to give this membership to me as a 'push' present...yeah...not so much. I am also looking forward to joining because I would like to sign Brooke up for some swimming lessons to get her ready for Innsbrooke this year. They also have different mom classes that I am thinking about signing up for on one of my days off. We will see how this goes...I refuse to have to buy new jeans or (yikes) a new wardrobe just because I have a newly adorable daughter :)
No comments:
Post a Comment