Sunday, June 27, 2010

All she wants to do is...DANCE, DANCE, DANCE

This weekend we had a wedding for Gary's cousin. We had a good time, but Brooke had THE BEST time of her life. I had been talking to her about the wedding-the cake, the music, the standard wedding convo. She was SO excited when we got there. I assumed it was cake excitement. I was wrong. She wanted to dance-and dance she did...till we dragged her home (much to her dismay) past 9:00. I cannot wait to watch her 'perform' at the upcoming weddings this summer/fall!!

Dad and his ladies

She was showing some moves I had never seen...girl has rhythm..and a whole lot of Johnson in her :)


All alone on the dance floor...how I know that feeling Brooke...

Beginning to show a little leg??
Time to go home...

*kicking and screaming ensued, "but I just want to dance mommy!!!"

Video in next post...get excited.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

girl's got some MOVES! I couldn't be more proud.

Does she do the "Kelly dance" yet? You, dancing on the floor by yourself? when does that ever happen....

Maggie said...

its ok Brooke, ive been guilty of being on the dance floor by myself, mostly by choice...

all i see is johnson moves on that girl, she could only be so lucky