Caroline is six months old!!
She is a busy, busy girl. No longer will she sit still and hang out-just taking it all in. Girls is on the move!! She wants to stand, then roll, followed by more standing, more rolling and hey-why not throw in a "up on all fours ready to crawl at any minute pose?" I am giving her two more weeks and I think that we will have an official crawler on our hands...and we will be back to the days of baby proofing.
Girl loves her baby food...and bottles...and staring at anything and everything that the general public is eating. So much with the concern of her not being able to gain any weight in those early days! She has caught up...and then some. I switched it up for C and have been going Organic. After I heard about the 'dirty dozen' (I know-way late in the game) I thought I would give it a shot...unless it is over $1.00 (at my local grocery store) or if I know it is a flavor that she just loves, we have been going this route.
No one loves a bouncer more then Caroline. She could hang for hours-especially if Brooke is nearby or Mom/Dad has turned Noddy on. God Bless Noddy.
Caroline also loves the sound of her own voice. Let's be honest-what member of my family (much to Gary's dismay) doesn't?? She could chat and gab all day long-specifically to Brooke. She has a TON to tell her!
If you have ever been around Caroline then you know she is the happiest/slimiest baby around. My first born was a serious girl. People would comment all the time that Brooke was just an 'observer' taking it all in...and judging (I am the only one that said that..it is totally trued). Not Caroline. She is ecstatic to wake up in the morning-HUGE grin...it will make your day. Walk into the room and say "hi"...she is pumped...similes everywhere!!!
Clothes = filthy.
I really have not bought Caroline any clothes. She and Brooke were born in the same season so we re-use. If we were to ever have another girl-same season or not-we would have some shopping to do. Caroline's clothes are covered in all the colors of the rainbow. I have invested in some really good stain remover (that you leave on for 1 hour up to 7 days...whoa time range..) and it seems to be helping...but this girl can spit!
And we finally have sleep. Caroline has finally taken to a going to bed at 7:00 and sleeping until 7:00. There is an occasional wake up (but only one as opposed to her 3 / 4 she was rocking not too long ago) and it is a quick settle down.
Onto the stats, per her doctors appointment today

Height: 27.5 inches (95%)
Weight: 20.3 lbs (un-chartable...wow huh?)
If we were comparing to Brooke at 6 months here are her stats

Height: 25.5 inches
Weight: 17.5 lbs
But, we do not compare. (Except for the fact that Caroline's hair looks WAY better then Brooke's did at 6 months!). What we do know is that we have a fabulously happy child that it in the 9 month range for skills and that we adore so much more then I can put in to type :)
Girl loves her baby food...and bottles...and staring at anything and everything that the general public is eating. So much with the concern of her not being able to gain any weight in those early days! She has caught up...and then some. I switched it up for C and have been going Organic. After I heard about the 'dirty dozen' (I know-way late in the game) I thought I would give it a shot...unless it is over $1.00 (at my local grocery store) or if I know it is a flavor that she just loves, we have been going this route.
No one loves a bouncer more then Caroline. She could hang for hours-especially if Brooke is nearby or Mom/Dad has turned Noddy on. God Bless Noddy.
Caroline also loves the sound of her own voice. Let's be honest-what member of my family (much to Gary's dismay) doesn't?? She could chat and gab all day long-specifically to Brooke. She has a TON to tell her!
If you have ever been around Caroline then you know she is the happiest/slimiest baby around. My first born was a serious girl. People would comment all the time that Brooke was just an 'observer' taking it all in...and judging (I am the only one that said that..it is totally trued). Not Caroline. She is ecstatic to wake up in the morning-HUGE grin...it will make your day. Walk into the room and say "hi"...she is pumped...similes everywhere!!!
Clothes = filthy.
I really have not bought Caroline any clothes. She and Brooke were born in the same season so we re-use. If we were to ever have another girl-same season or not-we would have some shopping to do. Caroline's clothes are covered in all the colors of the rainbow. I have invested in some really good stain remover (that you leave on for 1 hour up to 7 days...whoa time range..) and it seems to be helping...but this girl can spit!
And we finally have sleep. Caroline has finally taken to a going to bed at 7:00 and sleeping until 7:00. There is an occasional wake up (but only one as opposed to her 3 / 4 she was rocking not too long ago) and it is a quick settle down.
Onto the stats, per her doctors appointment today
Height: 27.5 inches (95%)
Weight: 20.3 lbs (un-chartable...wow huh?)
If we were comparing to Brooke at 6 months here are her stats
Height: 25.5 inches
Weight: 17.5 lbs
But, we do not compare. (Except for the fact that Caroline's hair looks WAY better then Brooke's did at 6 months!). What we do know is that we have a fabulously happy child that it in the 9 month range for skills and that we adore so much more then I can put in to type :)
nu=3342)63+%29372%29WSNRCG%3D3487487578337nu0mrj.jpg)
3 comments:
this was the best post ever...and of course she in unchartable bc she is one of a kind!!
btw today is national bff day and I proclaimed to all that caroline is my best friend, im thinking she agrees..atleast thats what ill say until she can talk
really Maggie, Caroline? What would Laura your bfgf say?!?!
this was by far the best post ever. And I am ordering my pics off Snapfish right now too!
Happy Half-Birthday Caroline! Very important to celebrate the half birthday :)
Post a Comment