Brooke & Caroline are lucky girls. They are blessed with many aunts (and uncles) on both sides of our families and they adore them all. Two of their aunts, though, are also their sometime babysitters (when they are in town). Brooke loves to talk about them...especially when she knows that they will be coming back in town soon.
The other night, when we were saying our prayers, she got VERY excited.
Brooke: "Mom...Maggie, Mimi, Tracie and Joe are YOUR sisters!!"
Me: "Well, your almost right...Joe is not my sister."
Brooke: "Maggie & Tracie are SISTERS! Just like me and Caroline are sisters!"
Me: "Yes, they are-very good Brooke!"
Brooke: "Me and Caroline are JUST like Maggie & Tracie. Grandma Etta used to play with them. Now, I am Maggie and Caroline is Tracie!!!"
Me: ???
Brooke: "Isn't that silly!!! Wait-But I am Maggie ok??
What do you think???
Quite similar right??

1 comment:
love the tribute post!
I don't think there will ever be a day when people realize that Maggie is the younger sister...even my own goddaughter thinks she's older!
either way, I'm totally down with being Caroline - can't wait to see them soon in dresses that twirl!
Post a Comment