Monday, November 29, 2010

Wedding / Thanksgiving / Birthday Extravaganza

Wow-what a long and amazing weekend. This is going to take more then one little post to get through. Where to begin....

Our weekend began on Wednesday with the rehearsal practice for my cousin Lynn's wedding. I had my camera with me and was fully prepared to take pictures, but having both girls in a chapel at dinner time didn't make it easy.

Zero pictures were taken, but a successful practice was had. Brooke did amazing and I felt fully confident in her flower girl abilities.

Thursday came and it was Thanksgiving time!!!

 Aunt Lindsay & Brooke

Caroline & Caden

I guess I didn't do so great with the Thanksgiving pictures either :(

We had a great time, though, at Gary's Aunt Bridget's house and at my parents as well.

That night, Amy, Maggie & I took off to celebrate Maggie's 21st birthday at midnight!! Post to come tomorrow...

No comments: