Since then, I have prepared myself a small jelly bean snack (nightly) after the girls have gone to bed. I have been nice enough to leave the non-delicous selections (i.e. orange, green and no doubt black) in the bag - still availabe for their Easter baskets.
What kind of mom puts the nasty flavored jelly beans in their kids Easter eggs??
I will be headed back to the store to buy new treats. Maybe I will buy some of those Cadbury Eggs. Lord knows I will not touch those-I mean, they just creep.me.out.
In other news...isn't Caroline cute??
3 comments:
ohh i LOVE cadberry eggs!!!
send um my way!!
love the caroline picture too!
You crack me up, Kelly. I had not, until this post, realized that for the next few years, Mary Ellen doesn't need to know that red jelly beans exist. Or maybe the red ones are "just for mommies." I love it! Here's hoping she likes the green ones!
I cannot get out of Walgreens without 1) gummy sweetart bunnies 2) starburst jelly beans 3) chocolate covered marshmellow eggs. Why do they put the Easter candy out so early! I've been doing this since February! Lucy will have an empty basket on Easter morning :(
Post a Comment