Here we are at 17 months.
Caroline is just as fun as ever!
She is a very busy girl these days. She is really into playing dress up-just like her big sis Brooke. The day does not end without Caroline wearing lots of jewelry!
| With her cousin Caden on Easter |
She is also really interested in books. Every day they are all pulled off the shelf in her room and she flips through the pages of her favorites. She will actually sit still and let you read her at least two books before heading off to play. I love it! A little quiet time just with Caroline and mom / dad is the perfect end to the day :)
The talking is increasing...big time. Sure...Gary, Brooke and I may be the only ones that really understand her...but she is a chatty girl! She can now say Bella, Bubble, Ball, Baby, Brooke, Mom, Grandma, Dad, Uh Oh and Hello (although only pronounced in a British accent). The other day when I got her out of bed she even said "Hi Bella!" in her own way...
She is even taking after her Dad and loves to sing. Her favorite song is the Elmo song which she can sing on demand. Caroline is also a dancing fool. As soon as she hears music the knee bouncing and booty shaking begin. I strongly encourage this of course. It is so fun to watch her at Brooke's dance class. She copies all of the girls moves. She is ready for a wedding!
She is such a fun 17 month old...I mean check her out...wouldn't you want to play??!!
2 comments:
I'd like to take responsibility for the dancing...can you say Rihanna What's my name?? All me!
Im going to nominate myself for best babysitter of the year for that accomplishment!
cutie! so fashionable as such a young age :)
Post a Comment