This weekend we decided to have a "kids day." This meant a day at Chuck-E-Cheese. We are so lucky to have one very close to our house (insert sarcasm). As soon as we mentioned the idea to Brooke she was ecstatic. It lived up to everything she had hoped. She played every game and won lots of tickets for which she purchased a $5.00 sucker and $3.00 silly band. Include pizza and lemonade in a super cool Chuck-E-Cheese cup and Brooke just had the best day ever!!
Caroline and Chuckie are not friends. She disliked everything about this play land...expect for the aforementioned awesome cup and pizza. She tried out the slow moving rides and I have never heard her scream so loud. I thought she would at least like the Toddler Town area that had a small scale jungle gym / slide and that was a huge no too. It was sensory overload and she wanted out. Luckily, the birthday area had some Wow Wow Wubzy showing which seemed to please her just fine.
After our crazy fun, we decided to check out a new ice cream place in town. They serve frozen yogurt that you pay for by the weight. There were more toppings then I had ever seen and I seriously believe that Brooke thought she had hit the jackpot. This was even better then that $5.00 sucker! After making a total kids sundae made up of both strawberry and blueberry ice cream topped with M&M's and Jelly Beans (??) she was set. Caroline was happy to taste test every ones ice cream (a girl after her Aunt Maggie's heart).
Yay for Kids Day!
*The pics are not from our super fun kids day...I have been so bad on my camera skills lately...
1 comment:
ive taught her well
Post a Comment